Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
Classifieds in San Jose , USA
Living here? Planning to move here? Did you find a new Indian Store or Restauarant in this area? Trying to find a Nanny/baby-sitter?
Write about anything you feel like sharing with other Indians in this area.

Enter Details  
Your Name  
Your Location  

By kalyan from Cambrian park on 7/9/2021 12:29:34 AM
Indian nannies/cook
By Shalini from San Jose Cambrian Park area on 12/27/2011 2:14:37 PM
I am looking for a reliable babysitter for 5 year old twins, mostly in the evenings. Please call Shalini at 408-438-1249.
By Thina from 4gZ0WVxH on 11/29/2015 12:58:18 AM
Yes, with treanvertsrs, but only on SSB or CW.The treanvertsr advice is correct, but if you want to work local repeaters they won't help. The 101E doesn't do FM, nor does it have CTCSS capability needed for repeater work. It will still be an inexpensive way to get on 6M SSB (one of my favorite bands in the summer!) and you can probably rig it for digital work on 10M (RTTY, PSK-31, etc)And you can still work HF with your Tech license;80 Meters Technician classes:3.525-3.600 MHz: CW Only 40 Meters Technician classes:7.025-7.125 MHz: CW Only 15 Meters Technician classes:21.025-21.200 MHz: CW Only10 Meters Technician classes:28.000-28.300 MHz: CW, RTTY/Data Maximum power 200 watts PEP28.300-28.500 MHz: CW, Phone Maximum power 200 watts PEPThere are 4 bands you can use on HF! (You didn't specify phone only or if CW was ok too)